So for the last week, we presented our works and we got final feedback regarding the final results that we did.
For my final project, the feedback was that there wasn’t enough variation in either the colors or the vector images I used. Only using those three for everything can get pretty redundant and boring. Another thing said was that maybe the tears could be real tears instead of a digitally manipulated one. Other than that, I don’t think there was any more comments.
That was the final week of presentation and I think this class had been quite fun, although at times it was tough and felt demotivating.