Revisions weren’t completely met, so I had to change my approach to accommodate the visuals we have now. The new approach to the visuals would be taking the literal wayang and have it modernised.
For this, I made a rough draft of the interior and discussed it with the creative director. The bar elements and the warteg elements stayed in although I couldn’t imagine lower class people wanting to come in and dine somewhere that looks expensive.
After deliberation, I made a new creative brief, which was incomplete for the creative director, with his consent – he didn’t exactly want to make a new one.
Here is the creative brief I typed up:
As for the final visual system and the interior, here are the files: