For this week, my graphic designer made some fashion image manipulation using the wayang silhouette to create something modern, but way too literal for what I had imagined. I told him to revise it and make something similar to what he did earlier last week – pattern exploration – so that the result would be more abstract.
This week, I started on the characters and card designs based on last week’s feedback session with my creative director. The colors were also brainstormed together as we agreed on bright, primary colors to attract kids.
Here are the characters I made so far (only some have been given their respective costumes):