So after remaking the logo itself and the postcard, I started on the brochure, which was next on the list. For the brochure, i used the ideas from the postcard so that it would match. Here are the first renditions of the brochure:
These first renditions are those I made before changing the logo. The logo looks disconnected against the strong background and visuals here, which is why I changed it into what it is now.
Here are other renditions of the brochure:
These are my final brochures:
These are made with the same backgrounds as the postcards so that everything will match. The final brochure was printed with concorde paper and postcards with silver luster paper, which looked shiny like jewels.