After finishing the postcard last week, I started work on the brochures. I made mock ups as well. Here is my brochure design:
These I printed on art carton 150 and Kraft Kilner papers. The Kraft Kilner one I printed with black ink and no background color to show the texture of the paper itself. After the blue one was approved, I made more renditions of the brochure, all with different colors as well.
After the QC, not only with Ms.Claudia, my friends told me the logo seemed disconnected with the “cute” look of the brochure itself. So I had to explore more options for the logo to create a more minimalistic and delicate logo to fit the design of my brochure more.
Here are screenshots of my new logo and the process to get there:
Here is a GSM for my second logo:
Here are renditions of my brochure designs with the new logo:
The back of the blue one remained the same.
Next thing I have to design is the poster, which will be updated next week.