- Create layer above the background and color the bottle as neatly as possible.
- Experiment with the filters, (overlay, color dodge, soft light, etc.) and choose the one that fits best. For me it was overlay.
- Add another color for contrast.
- I changed the color because I didn’t quite likethe red and yellow. My main color became blue and purple. (changing the color is optional though. Shortcut is cmnd+U)
- Add the other picture, in this case, it was the scotch glass. Change the hue and saturation if needed. (I changed it to black and white.)
- Change the filter to Screen and start using the vector mask.
- Repeat the same process with the coloring. (Choose any color that compliments your bottle.)
- I added the last picture, the glass and repeated the coloring process, but with 4 colors (orange, blue, green and pink)